New Moon Circles
Moon Circles are a gentle, nurturing, sacred place for inner awakening, to tune-in and just BE.
This is a time out from our everyday lives where we feel connected, listened to and supported for illumination, personal growth and well-being!
Each month’s circle will be guided by the energies of the place of the moon as we connect with our on natural inner wisdom to create intentions from the depths of our own heart, through the conduit of the circle journey.
With each circle you will get…
- A beautiful themed sacred and safe space.
- Learn about the energies of the current moon’s astrological place
- A Guided Meditation to bring you into deeper presence with yourself and your inner wisdom. Each month’s meditation will be different, the theme guided by the current moon cycle.
- Opportunity to share in safe, open, caring, non-judgemental and heart centred space. We allow for each voice to be heard with listening being our primary focus. We listen with love and compassion, free of judgement whether of ourselves or others.
- A deepener session to increase the connection with our inner guidance – through movement, rituals, dance, sound, oracle cards or journaling
- A simple creative intention setting ritual – using the collective energies of the shared circle to plant seeds and magnify our own powerful intentions. We become a creator of our own intentions – bringing our dreams into reality.
- A mandala to take away to hold our intentions
- A beautiful and relaxing heart ritual – offering/prayer for collective healing.
- Refreshments – teas, coffee etc … and maybe the odd piece of chocolate (no women’s circle complete without some of this) and some other yumminess
This space is open all women, from all backgrounds, beliefs and religions. No experience or skills necessary.
What to bring and wear:
Please wear comfortable clothing. If you use a journal then please bring that otherwise a notepad and pen to record your insights.
Circles are £12 if pre-booked (or £15 on the day)
For dates and to book: https://anitadmarshall.com/moon-circles
*£1 from every booking is donated to TreeSisters organisation to fund the restoration of our tropical forests*
New dates: 7th January, 4th February, 11th March
About Anita – Moon Circle Facilitator:
These sacred spaces are facilitated by Anita D Marshall, who has been a Soul Alignment Coach & Mentor and Soul Plan Teacher for over 10 years. She is a trained Wild Women Project Moon Circle Leader, has a Nature Hippy heart and passionate about reawakening the connections with the natural cycles of the earth and moon.
Anita is a mother of 2 boys, living locally. She moved from an area where she used to attend moon and women’s circles regularly – missing the powerful support and community these spaces provided she trained to facilitate circles herself to bring the power of sacred circle for herself and others.