Retreat Terms & Conditions
By submitting a booking you are agreeing to the following terms;
- A deposit (per person, per retreat) must be made to secure your booking
- Full payment must be made by the specified date in advance of the retreat. Please see each retreat for full details
- If you have not paid your full balance by this date then we reserve the right to cancel your retreat, retain your deposit and apply the cancellation charges in section 3
- Bookings made within 6 weeks of the retreat start date will require immediate full payment
- We reserve the right to increase the prices published at any time prior to your booking. Any price increase will be publicised
- Unless otherwise stated, prices include accommodation for the duration of your retreat, all meals, and yoga classes. Travel costs are not included.
- It is your responsibility to check the reservation and ensure that the particulars contained therein are correct
- The Rocci Tree reserves the right to offer discretionary discounts and this does not affect the status of any guests who have paid the full price and no discount will then become due to them.
- We are not responsible for any delay or liability when you travel to the retreat
- All travel arrangements are your responsibility and at your own cost. The Rocci Tree shall not be held liable for any consequences arising from delays or cancellations in any of the companies you may have made arrangements with, or for any irregularities in your documentation required for travel.
- Dev Aura September retreat only- Please refer to number 10 below
- Deposits are non-refundable
- If you cancel up to 12 weeks before the retreat start date, we will refund any payment you have made in excess of the deposit
- If you cancel within 12 weeks of the retreat start date, we are unable to give a refund for any payments
- All cancellations must be made in writing by emailing to firstname.lastname@example.org. The date we receive your email will be the date we calculate your refund from
- We are not responsible for any other costs incurred, ie. your travel
- We reserve the right to cancel the retreat at any time, if this should happen we would give a full refund
- All information on our website is correct to the best of our knowledge at the time of going to press. However, due to circumstances beyond our control, some details of each retreat may differ from the description
- We reserve the right to make any changes to our retreat programme at any time
- Please check that you are sufficiently able to undertake Yoga with your doctor if you are unsure. If you experience any discomfort or pain during any activity you should stop and ask for assistance. It is your responsibility to inform the teacher of any injuries or conditions that you have
- It is the responsibility of each guest to look after their own safety as The Rocci Tree cannot be responsible for any injuries or illness which occur during or after our retreat
- Our teachers have appropriate public liability insurance which covers you for activities arranged by us. This does not include any excursions or other activities arranged by you at the venue
- We cannot be responsible for any delays you occur during your travel or any loss or damage to your items and luggage
- It is your responsibility to ensure you have full travel insurance for the retreat you are attending if needed
- We accept responsibility for ensuring that the retreats are supplied as described and that the services we are contractually obliged to provide are to a reasonable standard. We do not accept any liability for cancellations, delays or changes caused by war, the threat of war, terrorist actions or threats, closure of airports, civil strife, industrial action, natural disaster, technical problems to transport, staff cancellations, disruption of programme, unforeseen changes in your personal circumstances or other events beyond our control. We are not liable for any injuries you may incur. Yoga classes and other retreat activities are undertaken at your own risk. We are not liable for any medical or psychiatric conditions that may develop during or subsequent to the retreat. We are not responsible for the proportion of male/female guests in any group.
5: Personal Belongings
- Any valuables left at the retreat property are the guests’ sole responsibility and The Rocci Tree is not responsible for any loss, theft, or damage of personal items or property, including money, credit, or debit cards.
- We are not responsible for the behaviour of individuals in the retreat group
- You shall not use the accommodation for any offensive, noisy, dangerous, or illegal entertainment of immoral or improper purposes. The participant shall not do anything that may be a nuisance or annoyance to The Rocci Tree, retreat guests, staff, or owners.
- The Rocci Tree reserves the right at its sole discretion to terminate use of the retreat or any of its facilities by the participant in the event of any breach of these terms and conditions. The participant will be required to vacate the property and The Rocci Tree shall not refund payment or accept any liability for damages or loss.
- Please be sure to advise us of any health conditions before you book. We reserve the right to decline your place on a Rocci Tree Retreat if a health condition is deemed a contraindication to the yoga retreat programme. We request that anyone wishing to attend a retreat, with such a condition, consult his or her registered GP before attending. In certain cases, we may ask for a letter from your GP to confirm that you are well enough to participate in the retreat.
- If you do not advise us of your health conditions we reserve the right to cancel your booking and your payment is forfeit. If you have health conditions that may be affected by the activities offered by The Rocci Tree we reserve the right to advise you to desist in the interests of your wellbeing.
- In the unlikely event that we have to cancel a retreat for any reason, you will receive a full refund. However, we are not able to cover additional travel expenses or take responsibility for any consequential expenses incurred as a result of any cancellation. Please get a travel insurance policy that will protect you should you or The Rocci Tree need to cancel.
- Due to teacher cancellations or other situations beyond our control, The Rocci Tree reserves the right to change bookings and shall inform the participant as soon as possible. Alternative arrangements will be offered but we do not accept responsibility for any costs incurred, including airfare.
- Occasionally, changes may have to be made (e.g. yoga teacher, class times), which The Rocci Tree reserve the right to do at any time. Changes are usually minor and you will be advised at the earliest possible date.
- If you encounter any problems during the retreat, please contact a member of our team as soon as possible who will be happy to help you
- If you have a complaint that is not resolved during your retreat then please inform us in writing upon your return
8: Legal Disclaimer
- The information contained in this Site is for general guidance on matters of interest only. Given the changing nature of laws, rules, and regulations, and the inherent hazards of electronic communication, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in information contained in this Site. Accordingly, the information on this Site is provided with the understanding that the authors and publishers are not herein engaged in rendering professional advice and services. As such, it should not be used as a substitute for consultation with professionals or other competent advisers. Before making any decision or taking any action, you should consult someone at The Rocci Tree. While we have made every attempt to ensure that the information contained in this Site has been obtained from reliable sources, The Rocci Tree is not responsible for any errors or omissions, or for the results obtained from the use of this information. All information in this Site is provided “as is”, with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the results obtained from the use of this information, and without warranty of any kind, express or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of performance, merchantability, and fitness for a particular purpose. In no event will The Rocci Tree, its related partnerships or corporations, or the partners, agents or employees thereof be liable to you or anyone else for any decision made or action taken in reliance on the information in this Site or for any consequential, special or similar damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damages.
10: COVID-19 Amendment
- Due to COVID-19, we are offering an amendment to our cancellation policy. Any bookings made between March 15th and September 30th 2020 for retreats taking place between July and October 2020 can be fully refundable.