Yoga for Mum (Postnatal & Restorative)
Every Wednesday 1.00 – 2.00 pm
Online every week and back in the studio from Wednesday 14th April
Our Yoga for Mum classes are a gentle caring style of yoga to help restore energy and strength for Mum without having to find childcare for baby. Rocci has been teaching post-natal yoga for over 6 years and is passionate about looking after new mums. You will learn how to look after yourself inside and out, take time to rest and restore and have fun with your baby.
This class is a perfect way to gently ease yourself back into shape once you have had your 8-week check (and approval of your doctor). Babies are welcome from age 8 weeks to crawling and can either join in with the exercises and rhymes, play with toys or quietly feed.
Benefits of Postnatal Yoga
- It’s a great way to get back into shape without needing a babysitter
- It’s a wonderful chance for bonding with your baby
- By increasing the endorphins that are released through deep breathing, yoga helps prevent baby blues and stress and helps promote relaxation and sleep.
- Strengthens the pelvic floor, abdominals, and back
- Releases tension in the neck, shoulders and upper back muscles (helps get rid of the pram pushing, car chair carrying and baby holding tightness)
- Helps increase energy levels and rejuvenates the mind
- Meet other new mums
- There will be time and space to stay for tea and cake after the class.
Classes can be booked as:
- Drop-in (pay as you go)
- Pre-bookable (with a 1, 5 or 10 class pass)
Single Class Pass £7.50
5 Class Pass £35.00
10 Class Pass £65.00
- (more flexibility if you cannot commit to consecutive weeks)