ONLINE LIVE AND RECORDED
YOGA | WELLNESS | LIFE
revisit one of our recorded session.
We now have a few years of live and unedited recordings of our yoga sessions. You can rent any of these for just £5 and practise for 30 days.
Please be aware that as these are recorded it is essential that you only practise what feels right for you.
This disclaimer related to remotely taught classes via a pre-recorded medium. These classes are intended for all ability levels, suitable for both beginners and more advanced yoga practitioners. All of our classes are suitable for all levels unless expressly detailed otherwise. This class is not suitable for anyone who has been advised by a doctor to not partake in physical activity / exercise. If you are in any doubt about your ability to participate in the class then please consult your GP. They are not suitable for pregnant or post-natal ladies unless specified.
To take part in this class you will need a yoga mat (or something similar)
and some water to hand to make sure you stay hydrated. If you have a yoga block and strap then also have these to hand.
Although there are tremendous benefits to overall health and wellbeing, yoga can be physically challenging and carries with it risks that cannot entirely be eliminated. These include the risk of personal injury, or the exacerbation of existing injuries or conditions, or damage to property around you during your participation.
– You must act responsibility and sensibly at all times.
– You must not participate if you are pregnant or post-natal.
-You must not participate under the influence of alcohol or non-prescription drugs.
– Your teacher is not qualified to express an opinion that you are fit to safely participate in any yoga classes. You must obtain professional or specialist advice from your doctor before participating if you are in any doubt.
– Clear enough space to safely carry out the exercises without hitting items around you.
– Check that the device you are using is securely positioned and will not interfere with your movement.
– Listen to your body. Follow any safety instructions or suitable modifications or adjustments to the exercise as instructed.
– Never continue with a class or a movement that is too difficult for your level of experience or ability, or if you feel any discomfort.
Please note, this video or audio is a pre-recorded session and cannot be adapted to suit any particular requirements you may have. In the absence of any negligence or other breach of duty by your teacher, participating in this yoga class is entirely at your own risk.
Intellectual property: The copyright in this video or audio recording is owned by The Rocci Tree Limited. Reproduction, transmission or sharing of the video or audio (in part or full) is strictly prohibited without the prior consent of The Rocci Tree Limited.
By accessing and participating in this class you confirm that you have read and understood this disclaimer.
Would you like to join us from the comfort of your own space?
See the timetable below for our full online class offerings.